We are the Surfing Federation of Sri Lanka, who are actively participating in the Sport of Surfing and Stand up Paddling. We are also the governing body of Surfing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
Who are also responsible for promote popularize and uplift the infrastructure of surfing as a sport through participation of local communities around us.
The objectives of the new surfing federation in the next 12 months will be aimed at,
- Creating the first national surfing competition series, develop the existing surf clubs along the coast and encourage membership to the SFSL.
- Encourage business recognition, support and sponsorship of surfing.
- Gain inclusion in the worldwide surfing community
- Prepare a national team equipped to compete at international level.
- Provide a pathway for the local surfers to excel and give them a voice in the future of world surfing.